Monday, September 15, 2008

Sanyo Sapporo Ichiban Tonkatsu Ramen


Finally I found out the brand name of the instant Ramen that I reviewed on 'Instant Ramen'earlier. It's quite expensive for just an instant noodle! (AU$10.50 for 5 ramen packs which is @AU$2.10. Indomie only 40 cent/each) However this ramen is so deliiisshhh! with rich ramen stock and yummy roasted sesame seed topping. This is a must try if you can find it.

Just came back from Thai Kee supermarket in China Town, while I did grocery shopping, Denny went up playing his fave soccer game at Galaxy World Game Centre. Yes, I repeat he is still playing in game centre!

Why all the men in my life are into games?? Don't laugh, even my dad who's over 50's still playing ' Grand Theft Auto' with his XBOX every night! Guess it's true, some girls
chose a husband the same kind as their father's character.. gee.. I wonder.. ah.. also both Denny & Dad also picky with food! :D

Then we had dinner at ' Poporo ' Japanese restaurant that serving western style food that suited Japanese. We selected our meal on computer screen at the cashier which is easy to use. I tried to order Green Tea Latte which was not available since they didn't have any more green tea ice cream .. :( The meal was ok.. a liitle bit over pricey, service was quick and the place is quite nice n funky.


No comments: